Nashville ranked as a more popular destination than ever in 2020, per United Van Lines moving analysis

Basic information
Date of placement
7
0
0

Greater Nashville boasted one of the biggest shares of households arriving from other parts of the U.S. in 2020, according to an analysis from one of the nation's largest moving companies. United Van Lines released its annual migration study on Monday, revealing that 64% of the moves the company handled in the region last year involved households arriving into the area. The other 36% of moves involved households leaving the region. That influx ranked Nashville ninth among the metro areas with the…

The Business Journals | Residential Real Estate News


(0)
0.0
Dislike 0
ОТН 0
Like 0
 
Someone is typing...

News list

I agree and close
x We use cookies to measure visitor statistics, personalize ads and customize the functionality of the site. You agree to this by using the website